Contact the best home inspection company today!
Contact the best home inspection company for your all home inspection needs.
Aspiring to assist sellers and buyers to make a well-informed decision for the property! Book our services today.
Types Property Inspected - Call for pricing
Residential Property for Buyers and Sellers -Includes Thermal imaging
New Home Construction Phase Inspections - 3 Phases -Foundation Pre-pour, Pre-insulation and Pre-closing
One Year Warranty Inspections - This inspection should occur 11 months after purchase. 10% discount if pre-sale inspection was performed by Texas House Check.
Commercial Property Inspections
Do you need a building inspection? Hire us!
During a Building Inspection we look for major building defects such as:
- Leaking roofs or damaged roof plumbing
- Structural cracks or timber framing inadequacies
- Leaking showers or baths / wet areas
- Damp issues such as rising damp or penetrating damp
- Issues with footings of the building
- Poor external drainage or storm-water concerns
- Water drainage and poor water pressure
- Potential safety hazards such as collapsing balconies
- Potential Fire Hazards
- Age of water heaters – (implications for damage caused upon failure, and replacement timeframe)
- Furnace and Water boilers
- Air conditioning systems
During a Building Inspection we check:
- The Roof and the Structure
- The Attic
- The Building Exterior (Wall Cladding Systems)
- The Building Interior
- HVAC (Heating, Venting and Air Conditioning)
- Fixed Appliances
- The Site including the garage
- and much more..
Optional inspections: Call for pricing
Swimming Pools - We inspect the pool operation, Ingress safety, water quality.
Pier and beam foundations
Foundation Mapping - We map the foundation levelness
Home Energy Audit
WDI (Wood Destroying Insects - Termites, etc.)
Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Unlike most professionals, you probably will not get to meet me until after you hire me. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and yes, different pricing. One thing for sure is that a home inspection requires work, a lot of work. Ultimately a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s own effort. If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your new home, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort.
This I promise you.
Jacob Cho CPI
Houston Jacob Home Inspection, LLC.